* Official name: International Exposition Yeosu Korea 2012
* Theme: For Living Coasts and Oceans
* Duration: 12 May - 12 August 2012
* Location: Soojeong-dong and Deokchung-dong New Port Area, Yeosu-si, Jeollanam-do
* Area: 25 hectares for the exhibition area, but a total of 170 hectares with parking, gardens, etc. ....
* Emblem: The Big O, Thematic Pavilion
* Curator of the exhibition :
* Site planning :
* Urban planning :
* Participants: 100 nations, 8 international organisations and 16 local governments.
* Number of visitors expected: 8 million, including 550,000 foreign visitors
Visitors: * Entrance fee
* Entrance fee :
* Estimated costs: