Universal and International Exhibition of Liege 1905

75th anniversary of national independence

April 25, 1905 - November 6, 1905


* Official name: Exposition Universelle et Internationale de Liège
* Duration: 25 April 1905 - 6 November 1905
* Geographical location: Parc de la Boverie, Plaine des Vennes, Fragnée, Cointe
* Area: 66 hectares, of which 33 in Vennes, 10 in Parc de la Boverie, 4 in Fragnée and 19 in Cointe
* Emblem: Monumental entrance to the Halls
* Architect:
* Participants: 38 countries
* Number of pavilions: more than 100 palaces, pavilions, buildings.
* Number of visitors: 7 million visitors
* Expenditure: 14,451,813 francs