International Exhibition of Barcelona 1929

Industry, art and sport

May 20, 1929 - January 15, 1930


Back - List of Pavilions

Press House

Press House at the Exhibition Barcelona 1929

Architect(s) : Pedro Doménech

It was a permanent building with an area of 600 square metres.

It was reserved for journalists from all countries and provided them with everything they needed to carry out their news mission quickly and efficiently.

The pavilion consisted of a basement and three floors. On the ground floor there were eight private offices, conversation and reading rooms, ten telephone booths and a post office.

On the first floor there was a meeting room and a small lounge for private meetings. On the second floor there were thirteen bedrooms with bathrooms.