© Société pour le Développement du Tourisme 1937
In the central hall, airy and lit by bays whose defence against sun and rain was ensured, according to the Colony's customs, by a series of horizontal awnings, were presented the woods and the various products of local work.
Two wings flanked the hall.
In one of them, a diorama highlighted the tourist attractions and the various sources of wealth of the island.
The other was a reconstruction of a Guadeloupean interior with a lace maker and a basket maker on the veranda.
Copyright By Société pour le Développement du Tourisme