Brussels World and International Exhibition 1958 - Expo58

Review of the world for a more human world

April 17, 1958 - October 19, 1958


Back - List of Pavilions

Comptoir Tuilier de Courtrai

Comptoir Tuilier de Courtrai at the Exhibition Expo Brussels 1958

© Expo58

Architect(s) : G. Bontinck

The pavilion consisted of a base covered with glazed terracotta tiles. This base was topped by a truncated dome-shaped roof covered with white glazed flat tiles.

The products manufactured by the Comptoir Tuilier were displayed on the ground floor on finials.

The ground floor was paved with coloured terracotta tiles.

On the first floor there was a fireplace with a decorative panel.

© Guide Officiel Exposition Universelle de Bruxelles 1958 - Desclée & Co