Back - List of Pavilions

English and Austrian Sculpture Fairs - Expo Paris 1855

Missing picture

Two other salons, smaller than this one, were reserved for Italian and Austrian sculpture. They were located in the opposite part of the building, parallel to the English gallery: they can be reached by going to the upper galleries.
As the artists had taken the precaution of having the explanation contained in the booklet engraved under each statue, there was no need for us to repeat here the notice that they naturally had before their eyes when looking at the statues.

© Guide dans le Palais de l'Industrie et des Beaux-Arts 1855