the Pavillon des Grands Magasins du Bon Marché; sumptuously designed, it formed a sort of home for elegant life.
Standing at the corner of Boulevard du Centenaire and Avenue de Bouchout, its silhouette was both imposing and cheerful. Within its walls and behind its magnificent glass windows, it housed everything related to women's grooming and adornment, as well as the decorative arts.
A spacious restaurant and a tea room which extended into a flowery garden completed this participation.
Most of the gala banquets were held in this restaurant during the Exhibition.
© Le Livre d'Or de l'Exposition Universelle de Bruxelles 1935