© E. Sergysels
The Italian pavilions were dominated by a tower 109 metres high, built entirely of metal tubes by the workers of the Innocenti factory.
Raised on top of a wooded hill, this curious building could be seen from all parts of the Exhibition and even from quite far away from the World's Fair. In the evening, a white, green and red revolving light was lit on top of this building, to which the illuminations of the Parc Forestier gave a fairy-like aspect, an unreal lightness.
© Le Livre d'Or de l'Exposition Universelle de Bruxelles 1935