Part of the transport group (4,000 m2), which is more specifically related to our maritime activity, is located in the first hall on the right of the entrance from the Place du Centenaire. The Palais de l'Automobile (4,500 m2), which is also part of the transport group, is located to the left of the entrance. It contains the stand of the Belgian National Railway Company, which includes a cinema and will be oriented towards useful tourist propaganda.
In the same hall, we will also see an innovation, which will undoubtedly be a great success. This is a documentation stand organised by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, which fills a real gap.
© Guide Officiel - Anvers 1930