Universal and International Exhibition of Liege 1905

75th anniversary of national independence

April 25, 1905 - November 6, 1905

Back - List of Pavilions


Ramparts at the Exhibition Expo Liege 1905

The exit from Old Liege was then made by the quay called "Sur les Remparts", bordering the Ourthe Diversion. It was then a pleasure to sit under some arbour to enjoy in a gentle rest the intense life of the esplanade des Venues, black with people, in such a vivid contrast with the full and immobile whiteness of the facade of the halls.

©Livre d'Or de l'Exposition Universelle de Liège 1905