Built of durable materials, stone and concrete, it will remain an eloquent witness to the Exhibition.
It consists of a vast glassed-in gallery (festival hall with stage) overlooking the Meuse and the gardens.
The pavilion on the right contains a restaurant and a café.
The roof terrace was designed to allow the observation of the regattas on the river.
©Guide Officiel - Liège 1930