Messrs. Fillot, Ricois, Lucet et Cie (Bon Marché) had, under the quincunxes of the Esplanade des Invalides, on the Constantine side, a very pretty pavilion of 423 square metres, due to the talent of the architect Risler.
The building, made of wooden frames with plasterboard coverings, plaster coatings and staff ornaments, belonged to the Louis XVI style and borrowed its main elements from the Petit Trianon of Versailles; its bossed pylons and semi-circular bays flanked by Ionic columns gave the impression of an orangery of a grand château.
Vases, garlands and balustrades decorated and enlivened the façades, whose whiteness contrasted with the greenery of the neighbouring trees.
Inside, there was an anteroom, a small salon, a large salon, a waiting room, an oval bedroom with a bow window and a recess for the bed, and a bathroom-boudoir; the décor and furnishings of these rooms were a credit to the architect and the exhibitor.
©Rapport général administratif et technique 1900